Thank you for reading and following these terms. Copyright remains with Scrap Bijoux and does not transfer with purchase.
1. All digital products are for personal use and are also scrap-for-hire friendly; they may be used to create scrapbook pages for customers, family and friends, as long as the finished product is delivered as a flattened product, either printed or in a flattened format, such as JPG files; this also includes their use by small businesses (such as florists, gift shops, clothing and antique shops, etc.), as long as the product is used in a flattened or printed product, such as gift or price tags.
2. Templates are creative-team friendly and may be used to advertise designer kits and to create quick pages, as long as credit is given to the designer. All quick pages should be offered in a flattened format, without individual layers, such as PNG files.
3. All digital products may be used on personal websites or blogs, as long as credit is given to Scrap Bijoux.
4. When submitting your pages for publication using these digital products, please kindly give credit to Scrap Bijoux.
5. Please do not claim these digital products as your own, and please do not alter them and claim them as your own.
6. Please do not share these digital products with others.
7. Please do not use these digital products to create obscene or immoral works.
Scrap Bijoux will not be held liable for any losses or damages resulting from use of these digital products.
Thank you so much for your kind cooperation!